Join the nest.
Jobs at Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter is amongst the largest and most likely the best service for statistics and actionable insights into Twitter accounts, powering the account growth and social media success of thousands of customers and millions of users. But hey, that’s only scratching the surface...
We are now growing our team, leveraging our current market position and significantly expanding our service - finding the next big thing in social media management alongside our current successful SaaS product. One deploy at a time we’re leapfrogging towards (social media marketing) world domination!
We believe in technology innovation, agile and lean product development, execution and providing a great customer experience. That’s our competitive edge and it is 100% dependent on each and every member of our tight, dynamic, international and super-talented team.
This is why we insist on having only the right kind of people work with us: talented, passionate and ambitious engineers, marketing and business pros that are after in making an impact and being on a winning team.
Our office is one of the coolest in town - young, fun, central, versatile and with the best view of the Nieuwe Keizersgracht canal.
- An amazing opportunity to join us in this accelerated growth period as one of the core members.
- A small, international, and FUN team. To us, it’s more than just a work place.
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam, the hottest coworking office space in town.
- Great lunch, snacks, fresh fruits, and Nespresso coffee.
- A MacBook and the best tools money can buy.
- We focus on performance, not hours, and so you would be able to occasionally work remotely or at flexible hours.
Open positionsBack End developer - Big Data Front End Developer Online \ Growth Analyst QA Intern Social Media Researchers (Intern)
Social Media Researchers
Are you a natural born social media crawler? Do you enjoy scrolling down social media timelines? Then keep on reading.
Twitter Counter is a leading SaaS product in social analytics, so social media basically runs in the DNA of our company.
We’re currently looking for two Social Media Researchers for Twitter Counter’s new project – Social.co. We’ve developed a tool that helps our team send personalized messages to a targeted audience, to test with which content they engage better. This tool and the messages sent through it are critical elements in deciding the future directions of the Social.co product.
Who might be a great fit
- You’re studying in the field of Marketing, Communications or another related field
- You have great writing and communication skills
- You have basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Critical thinker
- Fast and precise doer
- You’re proactive, take initiatives and are comfortable working independently
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken
- You’re social media savvy and have a good sense of what works and what doesn’t
- You’ve already spotted the spelling mistake(s) in this job description
How to apply
Please hit the button below to apply for this role. Send resume, links to portfolio and a nice letter. We would love to hear from you!Yes! I want to apply!