Join the nest.
Jobs at Twitter Counter
Twitter Counter is amongst the largest and most likely the best service for statistics and actionable insights into Twitter accounts, powering the account growth and social media success of thousands of customers and millions of users. But hey, that’s only scratching the surface...
We are now growing our team, leveraging our current market position and significantly expanding our service - finding the next big thing in social media management alongside our current successful SaaS product. One deploy at a time we’re leapfrogging towards (social media marketing) world domination!
We believe in technology innovation, agile and lean product development, execution and providing a great customer experience. That’s our competitive edge and it is 100% dependent on each and every member of our tight, dynamic, international and super-talented team.
This is why we insist on having only the right kind of people work with us: talented, passionate and ambitious engineers, marketing and business pros that are after in making an impact and being on a winning team.
Our office is one of the coolest in town - young, fun, central, versatile and with the best view of the Nieuwe Keizersgracht canal.
- An amazing opportunity to join us in this accelerated growth period as one of the core members.
- A small, international, and FUN team. To us, it’s more than just a work place.
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam, the hottest coworking office space in town.
- Great lunch, snacks, fresh fruits, and Nespresso coffee.
- A MacBook and the best tools money can buy.
- We focus on performance, not hours, and so you would be able to occasionally work remotely or at flexible hours.
Open positionsBack End developer - Big Data Front End Developer Online \ Growth Analyst QA Intern Social Media Researchers (Intern)
Backend Developer - Big Data
Leading and developing all backend aspects of the Social.co product: from social API integrations and data sourcing, through big data pipelines and data management, onto AI algorithm integration and through to 'normal' backend features - UI interfaces, user management, billing etc.
Being the technical leader of this product will put you in a critical position for our future success.
So... are you afraid of challenge? Do you want a cushy, laid-back and super-safe position? Not crazy about learning a lot in a short period of time? Uncomfortable with responsibility? Not a hands-on person? not TRUELY passionate about technology? This position is NOT for you.
However, are you eager to build great products that deliver amazing value? Can you deliver from business idea to working product and into product maturity? Are you passionate about Technology and work doing what you're happy doing anyway? And most importantly - are you a person that likes working hard, empower others and get empowered in order to create a stimulating working environment? If the answer is yes, do read on, you might be a great fit!
Who we think will be a great fit
- At least 5 years experience in backend web development in a professional context.
- Versatile backend knowledge, which will enable you to build a new, modern high-load system in a short time.
- Strong relational DB experience, considerable NoSQL/Big data experience.
- Phenomenal algorithmic thinking.
- Lots of experience setting up and integrating with APIs.
- Basic familiarity with AI / ML libraries and APIs endless passion to implement such off-the-shelf libraries/ APIs in the context of real life products.
- Comfortable delivering independently, but able to take feedback and suggestions.
- Like mentoring and driving everyone around you to excellence.
- Strong can-do attitude and startup mentality. Wanting to win and willing to work and fight for it!
- For you, technology is not a profession, it's a passion.
- Owning a relevant academic degree.
- Living or want to live in or near Amsterdam.
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Working with social media APIs
- Data engineering speciality
- AI experience
- Affinity to social media
How to apply
Please hit the button below to apply for this role. Attach your CV, links of work (Github) and tell us about who you are and why this position may be right for you. We would love to hear from you!Yes! I want to apply